Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
KHAITE is a leading fashion brand based in New York City, known for its modern and luxurious designs. With a commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail, KHAITE creates high-quality clothing and accessories that celebrate individuality and empower our customers to express their unique style.
The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis manages the budgeting, forecasting, short term and long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis for KHAITE. This role conducts modeling and reporting efforts to ensure efficiency in the financial operations of the business. The Director, FP&A reviews analysis results, develops insightful suggestions for investment, sourcing, cost reduction and leads strategic business decisions. This role will report to the CFO and is based out of our NYC offices.
- Manages financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Prepare timely and accurate analysis of budgets, forecasts, financial reports, and operational trends to support strategic decision-making.
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Presents detailed monthly financial reports to department heads and company management team.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Serve as strategic business partner to the CFO and leadership team on a wide range of financial, strategic, operational, and organizational topics. Interface with peers to evaluate and advise on the financial impact of short and long-term strategic and operational plans. Provide financial and business decision support and develop and evaluate new growth opportunities to sustainably scale the business.
- Proactively identify and recommend areas for improvement and implement creative solutions to optimize business growth, profitability, and cash flow.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Play a key role supporting private equity and investor relations and driving communications to effectively convey the Company’s strategy to maximize long-term and sustainable value creation.
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing the annual and long range financial plans and analyses that link to Khaite’s strategic objectives. Ensure that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive, and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate risks, opportunities and assumptions clearly.
- Lead by example in developing, motivating, attracting and retaining a highly effective finance team and inspire change and collaboration.
- Work with the CFO and executive leadership team to develop scripts, talking points, presentations and other communications strategies and materials that clearly illustrate the Company’s investment thesis, strategy and performance.
- 7 to 10 years of FP&A experience managing a global P&L in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, handle large amounts of data and build complex financial models
- Strong analytical background with the ability to creatively solve problems with a data-driven approach
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Extremely well organized, and data driven
- Ability to deal with conflict and manage expectations
- Exposure to key financial management processes as required in a scaling organization
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related fields; MBA or CFA a plus
The annual base compensation for this position ranges from $140k to $160k. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon the candidates' relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include a company bonus scheme, employee discounts, clothing allowance, medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan, and other ancillary benefits.
KHAITE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. KHAITE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.