Associate Production Manager, FW & Accessories
KHAITE is a leading fashion brand based in New York City, known for its modern and luxurious designs. With a commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail, we create high-quality clothing and accessories that celebrate individuality and empower our customers to express their unique style.
We are looking for an Associate Production Manager, FW & ACC for KHAITE.
- Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, he/she will manage the supply chain for all the product categories under the Accessories division (footwear, handbags, jewelry, belts, etc..).
- Will be responsible for planning (projections) and purchasing the supply for the entire Accessories collection, both raw materials (coordinating with manufacturers) and finished goods (issuing purchase orders).
- Management of on-time and in-full deliveries (OTIF) for all the products in the Accessories division.
- Daily monitoring of the delivery schedule for all products, along with the delivery priorities (drops) set by Merchandising and updating internal ERP (RLM) to reflect latest ex-factory dates.
- Proactively identifies initiatives to reduce/improve the overall product lead time (raw materials + finished goods’ lead times) within the Go to Market company calendar.
- Monitors and manages the Time & Action and Work in Progress for all products.
- Monitors and manages the Finished Goods Purchase Orders in the company ERP (Aptean RLM).
- Monitors and manages the Raw Materials’ Purchase Orders in the company ERP (RLM), if the manufacturer is not responsible for it.
- Maintains a daily relationship with the vendors, agents and raw material suppliers, and collaboratively manage their production capacity to streamline deliveries.
- Proactively collaborates with Product, Design and Merchandising, in the timely and effective reduction of the raw materials’ liability.
- Collaboratively coordinates with all the internal stakeholders (product, design, merchandising) and be the supply chain point person for all Accessories categories.
- Actively monitors the compliance of the product master data in the ERP affecting all the Supply Chain operations.
- Creates and maintains clear supply chain data, inside and outside the ERP, and produces effective and timely reporting on a weekly basis.
- Acts as the supply chain point of reference for the replenishment programs which will be implemented (purchasing projections, raw materials flow, and PO management).
- Coordinates with Product team the scheduling and timing of Production Fit samples, making sure all approvals are submitted by the set deadline.
- Collaborate with Product team to create and manage the production/supply chain calendar.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate has production experience in the Accessories division, especially in footwear and handbags.
- The ideal candidate is a very analytical profile, with attention to detail and comfortable in working with data and systems.
- Must have a high propensity to numbers and a refined holistic understanding of the fashion/luxury calendar.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in fashion/luxury product/supply chain/operations.
- Must have experience in purchasing and supply planning.
- Must have experience with Replenishment programs.
- Must know the Go to Market calendar for a fashion/luxury company.
- Knowledge in global sourcing, managing time and actions, and knowing the product cycle from development to PO fulfillment.
- Excellent level in MS Excel. Proficiency in RLM (ERP) is a plus.
- Proficiency in working with suboptimal data and different systems.
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent spirit of collaboration with other departments.
- Must have a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Able to travel internationally as requested.
- Given the exposure to product and samples, the candidate will be required to be in the office 5 days per week.
Please note: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon the candidates' relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include a company bonus plan, employee discounts, medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan and other ancillary benefits.
KHAITE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. KHAITE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.