KHAITE is a leading fashion brand based in New York City, known for its modern and luxurious designs. With a commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail, we create high-quality clothing and accessories that celebrate individuality and empower our customers to express their unique style.
As a Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that every client is treated according to the KHAITE standards. You will strive to discover your clients and their every need, and to guide them across all categories of the brand. You will proactively reach out to your clients on a consistent basis in order to achieve individual and team goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve individual and team objectives, be accountable for sales results and support the team in their sales
- Welcome every client and enhance their experience, advise Clients across the brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate strong commercial mindset and advanced clienteling skills, leveraging the different tools available to develop existing and recruit new clients and build long term Client relationships
- Develop the highest standards of brand and product knowledge
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Respect KHAITE brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company’s policies
- Depending on specific store needs, additional responsibilities could include: Stock and store operations, visual merchandising, after-sales
- Action oriented; drive for results
- Strong client service orientation and customer focus
- Social perceptiveness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Skills & Requirements
- Preference for experience in a retail setting, with a focus on sales, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Computer literate; learn and utilize various software packages.
- Passion for luxury product with an appreciation for design
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Foreign Languages a plus
The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon the candidates' relevant skills and experience. Other benefits include a company bonus plan, employee discounts, clothing allowance, medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan and other ancillary benefits.
KHAITE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. KHAITE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.