Field Executive - Sales, Education and Events
Welcome to next-level clean beauty that’s about revealing, expressing, and feeling comfy in your skin. It’s good makeup, not no makeup; that’s quick, easy, can’t mess it up. It’s clinically proven to make your skin better, even when it’s bare. So, you can look like your favorite self, every single day.
At Kosas we believe in ACTIVELY EVOLVING; our products are quick, high performance, and filled with what you need and what you want, head to toe. They move with your active life—from work to work out. We believe ENERGY THROUGH COLOR makes us feel things. Living, unique, dimensional shades that are anything but boring. FREEDOM TO COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES, we let go of beauty’s rules and expectations—there’s no right way to do it. We keep it loose, quick, easy, undone and wear it how we feel it. We stand for SOUL-LEVEL LIVING, beauty is not just your face, it’s the whole you. Your style, your story, your inner depth. Beauty is who you are to yourself, not how you look to others.
A Kosas Field Executives is someone who loves beauty and will serve as a liaison between Kosas and store management, customers. An ambitious and customer centric individual who will be responsible for achieving sales goals in your assigned territory through Store Visits, Sales Visits, and In-Store Events.
What You'll Contribute
- Be the Kosas expert in brand DNA, product knowledge, inventory, merchandising
- Educate store teams on Kosas products and selling methods
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all district leadership, store management and store-level employees
- Provide consistent and specific feedback from store visits and trainings to internal Departments
- Work closely with line manager to create strategy for assigned region
- Share in-store brand opportunities and observations that directly affect Kosas brand sales
- Update and maintain a strategic store visit calendar
- Assess sales reports to determine business needs
- Maintain and support visual merchandising updates/needs
- Track results for all events conducted within your territory
- Meet deadlines for reporting of sales, expense, and other requests
Who You Are
- Comfortable working with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Goal-oriented, results driven, and hard working
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 5 years' cosmetic or retail experience
- Prior experience working with retail partners (e.g. Sephora, Credo) a plus
- Strong customer service, sales and training skills
- 80% in store, 20% in-home office or Kosas office
- Position requires driving/transportation to stores
- Flexibility in schedule to work evenings/weekends, as needed
- Standing, walking, moving for a minimum or 4-8 hours daily
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
Kosas is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.