We accept Resumes only in English, please submit the applications in English.
As a Consultant you will place the customer at the center of everything we do, making their journey simple, valuable, and delightful. This is an individual contributor role that is focused on helping the customer implement well designed workforce management solutions that streamline operational efficiency. During implementation, you will be configuring, testing, delivering the system and supporting customer training.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a smooth implementation and adoption of the Legion platform, providing a seamless journey and business results that drive customer success
- Facilitate thorough discovery and data gathering sessions with customers
- Work with the Sr. Consultants and Solution Architects to build a Solution Blueprint based on the data gathering for best possible design
- Define, manage, and deliver on customer expectations throughout the implementation process
- Configure Legion products according to the solution blueprint, updating design documents as-needed
- Thoroughly test configured system via both unit testing and end to end system testing prior to delivering
Customer Centric Consulting
- Provide configuration reviews and configuration knowledge transfers to customer
- Deliver live customer training for areas such as train the trainer for administrators and store managers
- Advocate customer needs within Legion to ensure the product continues to improve on behalf of your customer
- Assist customers with software testing along with roll out activities such as data loads and system initialization
- Develops long lasting relationships
- Actively set and manage expectations
- Continually acquires knowledge about our customers and solutions to grow adoption
- With occasional guidance, communicates well in demanding situations internally and externally to all levels of individuals in ways that support troubleshooting and problem solving
- Be familiar with compliance and labor laws and how they impact customers
- Understands flexibility and learning how to prepare when needs change
- Identifies and documents requirements and processes
- Seeks guidance on aspects of requirements that are out of immediate scope
- Identifies business process improvements
- Identifies noticeable use cases
- Learning to understand and prevent scope creep
- Takes ownership of configuration tasks assigned within the implementation project plan
- Work with teams within Legion to ensure implementation timelines and support SLAs are met
- Identify, report and prioritize bugs & enhancements
- Gain and maintain core product expertise for end users and configuration
- Grow product knowledge through regular release training
- Communicate upcoming release themes and dates to the customer
- Recommend best practices for using Legion to help store managers and team member’s to get the most from their Legion investment
- Complete ongoing education to further develop the skills and knowledge necessary for continued success, including industry trends, technology and the Legion product
YOU WILL DO WELL IN THIS ROLE WHEN YOU…
- become a trusted advisor to customers, hyper-focused on quality and successful adoption
- have a passion for helping customers adopt new AI technology
- accept personal responsibility for that quality and timeliness of work
- set personal objectives that meet organizational needs
- are technical-focused with analytical and problem-solving skills while able to describe technical configurations to non-technical audiences
- build positive relationships with peers while working remotely on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- listen continuously, learning from others and leveraging input
- possess unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character proactively demonstrating high moral and ethical behavior
- constantly improve your own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile skills
- commit to the sustainability/scalability of configurations at Legion
- work well as a self-starter in a fluid work environment with limited resources
- are a career driven individual looking to grow in a fast paced startup
- enjoy delivering effective and engaging training to customers
- use organizational skills and plan for customer meetings to get effective outcomes and ensure the customer is on track in the project plan
- can understand a customer’s requirement and translate that into an actionable configuration of software
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in operating environments in retail, hospitality, restaurant or other industries to understand and identify labor challenges that Legion solves
- Demonstrated foresight to align customer expectations and project timelines to ensure customer KPIs are met
- 2+ years experience implementing software, configuring Workforce Management solutions, and/or in Customer Success
- Retail and/or Workforce Management Experience
- Polished English language communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, and innately organized; superb negotiation and diplomacy skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years experience implementing software, configuring Workforce Management solutions, and/or in Customer Success
- Workforce management planning experience in a retail environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
At Legion, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to all employees. As a fully remote employer, pay for positions is determined using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. Our posted salary range is done so in good faith based on national data and may be refined for a candidate's region/town/cost of living. We strive to make competitive offers allowing employees room for future growth. Salaries will be based on the applicant’s location, level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and internal equity within the company for the same position.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans effective on the first day of employment
- Unlimited Paid
- Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Equity Monthly
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Lunch on Legion
Legion is on a mission to turn hourly jobs into good jobs, and we’re looking for best-in-class talent to drive this mission.Legion is a fully remote, mission-driven company focused on turning hourly jobs into good jobs. It’s a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced culture. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, interact directly with seasoned product executives, grow your skills, and enhance your career while helping solve important problems and achieve Legion’s mission. Our industry-leading, Intelligent Automation is powered by Legion’s Workforce Management (WFM) platform, which optimizes labor efficiency and enhances employee experience. In a recent Forrester Total Economic Impact study, Legion WFM was proven to deliver 13x ROI through schedule optimization, reduced attrition, increased productivity, and increased operational efficiency. Legion has been recognized for its innovative, modern approach to transforming workforce management – Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America, Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, JMP Securities’ Hot 100 List of the Best Privately Held Software Companies, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor. Legion is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Stripes, First Round Capital, XYZ Ventures, Webb Investment Network, Workday Ventures, and NTT DOCOMO Ventures.
BACKGROUND AND OPPORTUNITY
There are almost 75 million hourly workers in the United States, representing more than half of the entire workforce. Historically, managing hourly employees has been difficult due to high attrition (average of 60%) and high replacement costs (average of $3,200 per employee in retail). Now new challenges, such as the Great Resignation, make it more difficult to attract and retain hourly employees.The top reasons hourly employees leave their jobs are a lack of schedule empowerment, poor communication with employers, and an inability to get paid early. Gen Z and the millennial workforce demand gig-like flexibility, modern technology, and compelling work options.Legion’s mission is to turn hourly jobs into good jobs, serving the hourly workers who make up the majority of the US workforce. We believe in empowering employees and helping employers be efficient and innovative by enabling Intelligent Automation powered by Legion’s Workforce Management platform to optimize labor efficiency and enhance the employee experience simultaneously. Legion WFM was built for the cloud, designed to handle the complexity of modern businesses, and meet the needs of today’s hourly employees. Our team is comprised of dedicated individuals from all backgrounds and experiences, globally distributed across all time zones.
For more information, visit https://legion.co
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Legion Technologies is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Legion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
How We Determine What We Pay
As a fully remote employer, Legion determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We evaluate external equity and the cost of labor/prevailing wage index in the relative marketplace for jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company. Our posted salary range is based on national data and may be refined for a candidate's region/town/cost of living. For new hires, we strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Salaries will be based on the applicant’s location, level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and internal equity within the company for the same position. An employee/candidate with a stronger skill set will receive higher pay.
Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources. This information includes:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Legion personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Vendors: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.