Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring a Quality Analyst who will play an essential role in Lithic’s defense against money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud. This role will have an initial focus on transaction monitoring with opportunities to expand into other areas of compliance.
- Conduct financial reviews of customer transactional activity for potentially suspicious activity related to money laundering risks
- Escalate any appropriate findings to the Compliance Team Lead
- Support and assist other members of the compliance team in transaction monitoring-related inquiries
- Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of current AML Risks/Typologies
- Perform periodic data analysis for rule effectiveness/efficiency
- Two years of U.S. based AML transaction monitoring experience
- Proficiency in English language
- Reliable internet connection
- Proficient understanding of U.S. BSA/AML laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of tuning AML rules via effectiveness and efficiency is a plus
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) and Microsoft Excel is a must
- Experience in a high growth and fast paced startup environment is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret different sets of data
Base salary range: $14,000 USD - $16,000 USD
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match