Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring a Senior Recruiter to tackle roles across Lithic. You'll be responsible for building diverse candidate pipelines, creating great candidate experience, and bringing new and innovative ideas to the team.
- Build and maintain a high quality candidate pipeline across all our engineering, product, and business functions.
- Screen applicants and serve as the main point of contact to ensure that our hiring culture is consistent across the company and that we are creating a world class candidate experience.
- Continuously improve and iterate on the candidate and interviewer hiring experience.
- Develop and own interview training across Lithic.
- Partner with the Head of People and Leadership to create a playbook on how to identify and hire top talent.
- Help build our employer brand and establish Lithic as one of the best places to work in NYC.
- Demonstrated experience in a full-lifecycle recruiting role, ideally experience as a part of a small team in a high growth, technology start-up.
- Demonstrated software engineering and product management recruiting experience is a must.
- A well defined recruiting process grounded in data and analytics.
- Someone who understands that speed, attentiveness, and perseverance are some of the only advantages a small company has in a competitive market.
- An understanding and belief that the candidate experience is of paramount importance.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to think outside the box (i.e. someone who can develop and use creative strategies to attract candidates).
- Commitment to building diverse and inclusive teams.
- A strong, persuasive communicator who can inspire and influence candidates, and also motivate team members to participate in the hiring process.
- Experience recruiting for a FinTech is preferred
NYC based salary range: $130,000 - $145,000
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance and AD&D policy
- 3% cashback on all Privacy purchases