Senior Product Manager
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
We're looking for a skilled Senior Product Manager to focus on our Accounts product. This person will collaborate with other product leaders to build a roadmap for our product, prioritize features, and take concepts from ideation to execution.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the market and the customer: Develop a detailed understanding of how our payment processing and business operates and what our customers need.
- Set the strategy for your product area, ensuring that it aligns with company strategy, and translate that strategy into projects for the next 3, 6, and 12 months.
- Build and own the product roadmap for a meaningful portion of the Lithic API.
- Prioritize what projects we should work on, why they are important, how they should work, how they should be prioritized, and how they should be measured.
- Spec writing and documentation - think deeply about how product features should work and document these thoughts via specs with thorough coverage of edge cases.
- Execute cross functional work - Work with design and engineering on scoping, task management, implementation, and follow up after launch. Collaborate with other stakeholders including support and compliance to ensure smooth delivery of new features.
- Culture: Foster a product and customer centric mindset across the company. Hold a high bar for product quality and help enforce it across the company.
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience with product management and collaborating with engineering teams on product delivery and execution.
- Ownership mindset - caring about seeing features through from start to finish no matter what it takes.
- Effective communication and ability to get things done by influence and persuasion rather than outright authority.
- Experience with making trade offs and prioritization in shipping products.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on an API product, including ability to test new API functionality
- Background in software engineering
Base salary range for US candidates: $165,000 - $195,000
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance and AD&D policy
- 3% cashback on all Privacy purchases