Client Delivery Lead
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
We’re hiring a Client Delivery Lead to work directly with our customers, internal teams, and partners across the customer lifecycle. You will be an integral member of the team driving our processor-only product, and directly contribute to building industry leading issuer-processor capabilities. In this role you will support the sales process with program design and architecture, lead processor-only implementations, build repeatable processes, and manage a small team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead Processor-Only customer implementations and professional services engagements
- Own BIN installations, technical configurations, splits, and key exchanges with our network and issuer partners
- Lead our Client Delivery team with responsibility for processor-only and program managed customer implementations
- Be a key stakeholder on our Processor-only team with a goal of improving our product and process
- Work cross functionally to improve our existing processes and build new ones, including tools, guides, and testing
- Gather, organize, and present data on partner metrics (e.g. Quarterly Reporting to networks)
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed below!
- Payments or Issuer Processor experience: experience working in payments and an understanding of card issuing systems
- Network Operations experience: working knowledge of BIN implementations, BIN management, and other core operational processes
- Team leadership: you’ve led people before and enjoy mentoring and developing those around you
- Excellent communication skills: ability to translate complex technical information and issuing jargon into clear business language
- Strong presentation skills: you should be excited to present to external teams
- Technical capabilities: demonstrated experience in a technical role; direct experience with APIs is an added bonus
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000USD
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance and AD&D policy
- 3% cashback on all Privacy purchases