Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Join Memfault as a Customer Success Manager and be a part of shaping the future of this early stage startup. You'll build relationships with top engineering leaders and help customers succeed with a game-changing product.
As a CSM, your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with customers by communicating effectively, understanding their needs, and solving their problems
- Onboarding customers and leading them through integrations to help them get the most out of Memfault
- Driving business growth by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities, securing renewals, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with the engineering and product teams to ensure customer happiness
- Juggling multiple tasks and projects while meeting deadlines
- Staying adaptable and learning to keep up with changes in customer needs and market trends
- Working well with others and leading by example
We're looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success
- Excellent communication skills and ability to simplify technical information for non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of software solutions and experience working with engineers
- A passion for customer success and a drive to constantly improve their experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable taking risks and finding solutions to business challenges
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve shared goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
This estimated salary for this role at Memfault ranges from $100,000 - $130,000 OTE, plus a competitive equity package. Be a part of a company on the rise and join the Memfault team. Apply now to make a real impact and be a part of an exciting work culture.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->
See more open positions at Memfault
Something looks off?