Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
As one of the first members of our customer success team, you will have the unique oppourtunity to shape the go to market strategy, product, and culture at an early stage start up. You will be building relationships with engineering leaders across the industry and enable product development teams to become best-in-class across the industry alongside our founders.
We expect you to take ownership, creatively solve problems, and build the foundation for a successful customer success organization.
- Onboards customers smoothly and successfully
- Cultivates and strengthens ongoing client relationships, focusing on revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Leads by thinking multiple steps ahead to move an account forward
- Demonstrates and communicates customer value frequently
- Transparently communicates both internally and externally
- Informs our roadmap with feedback from customers
- Independently assesses current business processes, identifies capability gaps, gains internal alignment, and helps develop future state strategy
- Drives outcomes through effective collaboration and communication with broader revenue, developer experience, and product teams
Why you may be a fit:
- You are an expert at discovery and understanding the customers’ needs
- You embody a customer-centric approach
- You have significant years of experience in a success role
- You have experience in the developer tools and infrastructure verticals
- You are excited about building a process from scratch
- You are multi-talented and want exposure to every aspect of the business
Even better if you have:
- Experience at a startup
- An engineering background
- A passion for hardware
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->