Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Memfault is seeking an up-and-coming Product Marketing pro, ready to help shape a new Product Marketing team in a fast growing and fast paced start-up environment. You will be fanatically focused on helping the business achieve its growth ambitions by drawing on your skills as a strategic thinker, a storyteller, and a problem solver. You will be excited at the opportunity to join a business that’s carving out its own space in the $300B+ global IoT market. This role will report to the Product Marketing Lead and will have the opportunity to completely own critical parts of the product marketing function.
- You want to be the first person to solve a problem
- You can turn super complicated into simple and exciting
- You are comfortable communicating across all levels and functions
- You love to write, blogs, white papers, data sheets, the whole lot
- You are comfortable constantly context switching whilst staying productive
- Own our product marketing release process, managing both the internal and external communication of new product features
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to ensure you maintain a high degree of knowledge about the product and what’s coming next
- Own competitive intelligence, maintaining up-to-date listings of competitor capabilities across our markets and ensuring the sales team are equipped to win in competitive scenarios
- Responsible for creating sales enablement content such as data sheets, 1 pagers, pitch decks, and anything else required to maximize sales effectiveness and boost our win rates
- Support the rest of the marketing team with messaging, content creation and audience insights to create killer campaigns that deliver qualified leads for our closers
- Collaborate on strategic projects that drive the direction of the whole business like GTM strategy, pricing, ICP research, etc.
- Ideally 2+ years in a Product Marketing role but we will consider someone who can demonstrate experience in core PMM competencies regardless of having a PMM title
- 5+ years in SaaS / Tech industry
- IoT industry experience or Developer marketing experience is a big advantage but not essential
- A self-starter that is happy owning their workload and getting involved wherever they see a gap
- Must be comfortable dealing with complexity, this is a technical product in a complicated market selling to an engineering audience
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->