Customer Success Account Representative
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2023
We are looking for a Customer Success Account Representative who understands how to provide amazing customer experiences to promote long-term customer retention. If you're passionate about helping small businesses thrive, then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
About the Role & Responsibilities:
Novo is expanding our product offering and our Customer Success teams to be the driving factor behind revenue for Novo. Every member of our team directly works with Small Business Owners. We focus on building trusted relationships with our customers as we help them build their dreams into reality.
- Engage with our customers across all points of their account lifecycle to help answer their questions, solve their problems, and onboard to various Novo products.
- Act as a trusted Novo Account Representative for our best customers to help them fully leverage their Novo accounts.
- Serve as a champion within the company to provide the best customer experience across all our products and business lines.
- Connect with customers across various channels like email, chat, and phones.
- There will be daily inbound and outbound call opportunities, with every interaction an opportunity for impact with daily queues to clear.
- Navigate through conversations and interactions to identify customer needs and pain points to better position Novo’s product offering.
- Become an expert on key features at Novo to work with some of its highest-performing customers to drive their long-term success.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover customer needs, understand pains, and position Novo as a compelling solution for their business.
- Provide feedback to other departments related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising, marketing, product, and development of company programs.
- Work with internal teams to ensure customer contacts, issues, complaints, and questions are resolved promptly and efficiently.
Requirements for the Role:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role focusing in a support or sales capacity, preferably via phone or written correspondence.
- Comfortable engaging with customers on proactive outbound email and phone calls.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, action-oriented environment where providing the best possible customer experience is the goal
- Experience with proactive customer interactions and or cold outbound (i.e. calling or emailing customers) while also being ready to receive inbound interactions from these same customers
- Eager to jump in and have an immediate company impact with a “whatever it takes” mentality toward providing a better experience for some of the company's best customers
- Comfortable with an on-call team environment - customer problems can happen anytime
- Open to a flexible schedule that may include weekends, holidays, and flexible hours (ie, 12 pm - 9 pm or similar)
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Novo
- Bonus points for previous SDR, Sales, or Customer Success experience
How We Define Success:
- Every interaction with our customers is held to a high standard of excellence as measured by; CSAT Surveys, QA Review, and direct customer feedback.
- Account Retention & Activity is the main focus of this role, with every interaction a touch point to success.
- Onboarding and Activation of New Accounts is also a measurement of success.
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Zendesk, Hubspot Experience, Salesforce
- Startup, specifically Fintech, experience
- SaaS, B2B, or other sales environments
- Interested in Fintech and the future of Work
#LI-Hybrid #LI-CD1 #LI-CC1
See more open positions at Novo
Something looks off?