Talent Analytics Lead
Our Talent (HR) team is expanding to support On’s growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as Talent Analytics Lead.
This role is for someone who has strong experience in Talent Analytics and reporting, ideally in a fast-paced, scale-up-like environment. The role is ideal for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, who is eager to make an impact, and who has a passion for data storytelling.
- You will leverage Talent Analytics to partner with, empower, and enable Talent and On leaders to frame, diagnose, and address high-priority business topics
- You will use internal data (i.e. Workday, Greenhouse, training, engagement survey) and creatively sourced external data to inform Talent decisions and to measure the success of Talent programs
- You will collaborate closely with the Talent Data team to approach stakeholder data cases with a holistic approach
- You will act as a go-to person for data questions and general coaching on the scientific method i.e. up-skilling Talent team members
- You will communicate findings and recommend data-informed actions to various stakeholders, including senior leaders
- You will build models to streamline new and existing analyses repeated on a semi-regular cadence i.e. gender pay equity, turnover analysis
- You will lead cross-functional projects that strive to deliver the Wow and a seamless Talent experience for team members across their talent lifecycle
- 4-6 years of experience in the data analytics field with a focus on Talent and HR
- A firm grasp of how to best use quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to inform Talent decisions
- Skilled at telling a convincing story with data and data visualizations for various audiences
- Expert-level Excel and reporting skills and comfortable with other statistical tools such as R or SPSS
- Experience with Workday is an advantage as you will collaborate closely with the Talent Data and Talent Technology team
- Great communication skills across different stakeholders
- Highly detail-oriented and precision is your strength
Meet the team
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
What we offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically – to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.