Key Accounts Director
The Director of Key Accounts will lead team, working to help shape future market opportunities alongside some of the world’s best retail partners. Their scope will also include long-range planning, account strategy, sales strategy input, and account P&L management.
- Leads, coaches, and develops a team of Key Account Managers, Key Account Sales Representatives, and Sales Planners
- Fosters a cohesive and collaborative team, developing each individual's skills as well as the performance of the whole group
- Networks with internal and external partners; attracting top talent and building trust across organizations while staying informed on current market trends to shape business insights and relationships
- Implements account distribution strategy aligned with overall company vision and direction
- Effectively manages sales budgets, procedures, and profitability for the sales team and individual accounts
- Owns overall sales metrics, identifies gaps, and drives the team to close them; forecasting and tracking sales by account and representative based on annual, seasonal, quarterly, and monthly targets
- 8+ years of experience in relevant buying, merchandising, or sales positions, preferably supporting key accounts
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- 5+ years working for a global retailer or within the sports and performance apparel industry, fashion design industry, or premium consumer goods industry (strongly preferred)
- Experience scaling teams and account plans, aligned and accountable to the larger company plan
- Experience attracting and building top talent, networks, and effective teams; driving engagement and instilling trust
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
Meet the team:
Ever imagine working in a team, where a passion for people and a commitment to movement comes first? You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial and collaborative team, passionate about crafting a premium sales experience for our retail partners, pioneering new ways of strategic account management, and spreading the excitement of our brand. Our United States Sales team is growing, come along for the journey.