Senior Director of Key Accounts
The Senior Director of Key Accounts plays a strategic role in growing On alongside some of the world’s best retail partners. This position will be seen within the organization as an experienced and strong leader for internal and external partners, who cultivates a new way of thinking in order to achieve business goals for the sales function.
- Leads, mentors, and develops Key Account Directors and their teams
- Cultivates strategy for long-range planning, account strategy, and sales strategy input; partnering with merchandising and product teams to help shape future market opportunities
- Partners with marketing and product teams to implement go-to-market plans with storylines aligned to On’s launch goals for our key partners
- Influences brand positioning and growth through high-level partnerships with retail brand executives
- Leading cross-functional alignment with marketing & operations teams to ensure efficient focus on sales strategy and brand vision
- Effectively manage sales budgets, procedures, and profitability for the Key Accounts sales team
- 10+ years of experience in relevant buying, merchandising, or sales positions, preferably supporting key accounts
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of people managers
- 5+ years working for a global retailer or within the sports and performance apparel industry, fashion design industry, or premium consumer goods industry (strongly preferred)
- Experience setting sales strategy in new and current categories, aligning efforts across the company’s goals and providing solutions based on joint partner needs, positioning the brand for durable growth, brand health & longevity
- Significant background in business acumen and strategic mindset with specific knowledge in forecasting, retail math, and sales/profitability metrics; and the ability to analyze data to determine how to push the business forward
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
Meet the team
Ever imagine working in a team, where a passion for people and a commitment to movement comes first? You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial and collaborative team, passionate about crafting a premium sales experience for our retail partners, pioneering new ways of strategic account management, and spreading the excitement of our brand. Our United States Sales team is growing, come along for the journey.