Retail Finance Accountant
DTC Financial Accountant China
At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of DTC Financial Accountant China, to an entrepreneurial member of our growing Great China team. On is the fastest running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over Great China. As a Swiss company, On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the Great China team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the Great China Finance team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Execute daily/monthly reconciliation activities related to revenue, cash, POS and E-wallet accounts.
- Be responsible for month end closing activities related to DTC (retail and E-com) to ensure the closing is in line with global calendars.
- DTC-related (retail & E-com) financial guideline and managements, like cash management, invoice management, deposit management, group purchase, order to cash process, etc
- Actively influence and contribute to automatization of our DTC process and tools supporting our activities in retail stores and E-com platforms.
- Manage store-related legal, bank and insurance issues in store opening, relocation and closing process, and make sure all processes and documents comply with local laws and regulations.
- Supervise and review contractor’s work, ensure manual vouchers are posted timely and correctly.
- Support internal statutory and government annual audits, and all relative for local obligations.
- Experience with retail industry is a “Must”
- Management and decision-making skills
- A strong educational background and proven work experience in accounting/finance
- A self-driven personality with strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- The ability of easily multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing between multiple tasks
- Experience with D365 system desirable
- Interest in learning and developing further within a highly skilled organization
- Motivation to be part of building up state-of-the-art accounting function
- Fluency in Chinese and English both written and spoken.
What We Offer:
We offer a sportive, challenging and supportive start-up working environment with an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your co-workers are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!