CRM Email Marketing Manager
CRM Email Marketing Manager AMERICAS
At a Glance:
As the CRM Email Marketing Manager, you will co-manage the email and SMS marketing program for the AMERICAS region, specifically focusing on our automated send strategy. You will partner in shaping the overall lifecycle & communication strategy and drive execution to regional specific audiences throughout the customer journey. You nurture the customer through the different stages from on-boarding to post purchase flows identifying valuable customer touch points through analyzing customer behavior. You will be setting up engaging drip campaigns, executing transactional and behavioral triggered email and SMS on a large scale.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Support the overall email + SMS strategy and CRM roadmap, enabling testing strategies around creative, messaging and segmentation to optimize overall customer outreach and performance
- Own the customer lifecycle strategy specifically within automations, optimizing the series based emails (welcome series, abandoned cart, post purchase and lapsed buyer) working closely with the global CRM team
- Manage and execute all drip campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle journey from activation to retention using transactional and behavioral triggers to ensure high customer engagement (in alignment with global CRM)
- Dive deep into user data and analyze customer behavior to create targeted regional strategies to drive desired behavior e.g. through segmentation, personalisation, identifying new touch points and further optimisation of existing flows
- Co-drive the retention KPI’s and work on retention and loyalty tactics
- Establish strong collaboration across global functional teams and channels to ensure high standards of design & copy, a coherent customer journey from email to conversion always putting the customer first
- Apply a strong understanding of new tools and marketing software, and have the desire and ability to create best in class emails for On using the right technology and features
- Define and continually refine key performance metrics to measure overall CRM effectiveness building your own dashboard and reporting and driving relevant insights
- 4+ years of lifecycle email marketing or multi-channel CRM experience, ideally in DTC business with focus on the AMERICAS region
- A strong desire to innovate and contribute to the success of On and comfortable to work in a fast-paced, high performance environment with multiple projects at one time
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across functional teams with digital marketeers, growth teams, designers, engineers, data scientists and content editors
- Proven experience in segmentation and audience targeting, analysing large sets of user data and the ability to turn findings into meaningful actionable insights
- A strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each piece of technology plays
- Salesforce, HTML/CSS and SQL coding experience is considered a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!