AT A GLANCE
The world’s fastest-growing running brand is seeking a Business Controller to join the fast-paced Controlling team. With your business partnering experience you will serve a key role in the regional team and have a direct impact on the financial performance of our region. you will play a crucial role in analyzing and interpreting business data to drive strategic decision-making. This is a highly cross-functional role that will need to partner with, coordinate and influence multiple departments, channels (Wholesale, Retail, eComm), and teams both within APAC and Globally. It’s a great chance to influence both existing and future business processes and strategies and allows the right candidate a chance to showcase best in class financial, retail and commercial knowledge.
- Act as key stakeholder of China retail business, together with regional teams such as business development; retail operations; marketing and merchandising team to drive channel business sustainable growth.
- Lead regular business review meetings, provide support and guidance to cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Operations, monitor and analyze financial performance, identify areas for improvement to drive financial performance and return on investment.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop business plans and forecasts, ensuring alignment with the company's goals and objectives.
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects across the APAC region.
- 10+ years experience in Controlling, FP&A or Business Partnering in an agile, high-growth environment
- Proven experience as a Business Controller or similar role within the Retail industry.
- Education in the field of Business Administration or Finance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and make sound recommendations.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills with expertise in cross-functional project management
We are the advanced navigators at On. We partner with the entire company to steer the business by analyzing the past and predicting the future. We specialize in accurate planning, relevant analysis and clear and simple reporting to drive impactful actions. We work across On, with every team, to gain insights into the business from different perspectives, and to ensure that all of our numbers are super-accurate and deeply understood. If you are passionate about analytics, excited about understanding what makes On the fastest-growing running brand in the world, and are hungry to work cross-functionally to deliver insights and analytics - come and join us!