Store Advisor - Portland
This is your opportunity to become a core part of On’s Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Store Retail team in Portland, OR, home to our North America headquarters.
On will rely on you to deliver exceptional customer service to each and every customer while embodying On’s core values and passion for movement. Our Portland Store is the original DTC Store for On and you will have the opportunity to be a part of relocating our current space to a larger location in the near future.
We are currently hiring for a part-time position at this location. We look forward to connecting with you!
- Continuously embrace and communicate On's values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions by listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of product technical information and follow On’s global activities and projects (e.g. sustainability efforts, Athlete stories)
- Contribute feedback to store leadership to continuously improve store processes, customer engagement and team happiness
- Help maintain the visual standards in the store to deliver a premium experience
- Assist with inventory management and inbound / outbound product orders
- Other duties as needed
- 1 - 2+ years of experience within a retail or customer facing work environment is a strong plus
- A background in the Running, Fashion or Sports Industry is preferred but not a must
- Strong communication, hospitality and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to flex as the store will be going through a transitionary period later in the year moving from current space to new space
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ability to read, write and speak additional language(s) fluently is a strong plus but not a core requirement
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, climbing stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
About the Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC Retail Store team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
This team will work out of our Portland location. We will be transitioning from our 1102 NW Marshall smaller location into our (MUCH bigger!) 23rd location toward the end of this year!