Fitting Models (male & female)
Do you have spare time on the side and would like to contribute to the apparel team with their fittings?
We are looking for flexible people with consistently sporty physiques to be fitting models for various On projects.
You would have a contribution when it comes to the development and design of our new looks and products. On creates running gear with performance in mind, which means that we are looking for models who are active and fit. As a model you will work closely with our product team and gain confidential insights into our latest developments. Therefore, we rely on trust with our models, as this has the potential to become an ongoing relationship with many more fittings over many more seasons/years. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or someone you may know, please reach out – and we look forward to working with you soon.
Before applying, please note that it is mandatory that you include all required measurements in your CV.
Size guide for potential candidates:
As we cut and fit our products to certain sizes during testing, we would need to know a few specific details about you.
- Your exact body measurements – it’s important that you match our samples
- Be flexible in terms of appointment times and duration of fitting sessions (you're based in Zurich region)
- Be available for longer fitting sessions
- Tolerance of ca. +/- 2 cm of measurements is fine
Follow the instructions below on how to take your measurements:
- Open the application form here
- Please use a tape measure.
- Chest: measure around the biggest part of your chest. But don't pull the tape too tight and don’t wear a padded bra when measuring.
- Waist: Measure at the narrowest part of your waist.
- Hips: Place tape measure around the biggest part of your hips.
- Thigh: Measure around the biggest part of your thigh.
Please note that you must include all required measurements in your CV.
Please be aware, you will only be contacted if you meet the fit model requirements.