We’re looking for a conceptually minded, creatively driven graphic designer with experience and knowledge of their craft, to join our North America Design Studio. As a multidisciplinary designer, you’ll work on a wide range of projects that have multiple touch-points, crafting localized brand identity projects and creating print and digital deliverables for some of our largest community activations. You’ll be someone your colleagues will come to for design input. This is a great opportunity to help shape the visual communication of a global sports brand; where the human spirit and design are at the heart of its culture.
- Inspire, create and drive the future of On’s visual identity in North America
- Work with Swiss design on a daily basis; with functionality, clarity and precision as your guiding principles
- Represent our brand identity in the region with consistency, while leveraging your understanding of the North American market to come up with smart localized solutions
- Take responsibility for your work, ensuring the quality embodies what we stand for
- Be a team player and create collaboratively; be proactive and organized in communicating with your peers and partners across teams and regions
- Embrace new challenges in an ever-changing environment at a fast-growing brand
- Degree in graphic design (or equivalent experience)
- Be fluent in English
- Familiarity working in Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese would be a plus
- At least 3+ years of experience in the design field
- Excellent typography skills and immaculate attention to detail with a keen eye for visuals
- Experience working with creative graphic design software such as Adobe -Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, etc. After Effects, Premiere pro or C4D would be a plus.
- You recognise feedback as a growth opportunity and are not afraid to receive and give feedback
Meet the team
We are a team of Graphic Designers, Digital Designers and Art Directors based in Portland, Oregon. In close collaboration with the global creative studio, we represent On’s brand image in North America and work on regional campaigns with consistency, quality and vigor. Our guiding principles in visual communication are the same as our products’: Designed with a commitment to detail and a focus on function. If you care about all of the above and beyond what may meet the eye — you’re at the right place.
What we offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically – to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.
Primary location of the role (City, in English)
Primary country location
OR - United States