Lead Store Advisor
At a Glance:
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Lead Store Advisor to work in On’s first retail store in New York City. The On Store is the hallmark of the On brand and represents our core values: finding unique ways to deliver a premium product, and an exceptional customer experience in our hot pursuit of perfection.
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
- Continuously lead and communicate through On's values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Lead and provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions by listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Responsible for one area in store (ex; Back of house, Product, Team Experience, Community) and implementing strategy, follow up on execution and drive team involvement for success of this pillar
- Foundational cash handling expectations and standardised operating procedures – example; responsible for all cash transactions and opening and closing of tills, point of sale systems etc. Opening and closing store procedures and ensuring loss and prevention standards are followed
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of technical product information and stay up to date with On’s global activities and projects (e.g. sustainability efforts, Athlete stories)
- Teach and train the team to ensure excellent standard of all technical product knowledge
- Contribute and streamline feedback to continuously improve store processes, customer engagement and team happiness in line with our company culture of radical candor
- Maintain the visual standards in the store to deliver a premium experience and optimize sell through strategy
- Lead and maintain exceptional stock room strategy and inventory management standards
- 3+ year of experience within a retail work environment; +1 year in supervisory role
- A background in the Running, Fashion or Sports Industry is preferred but not a must
- Strong communication, hospitality and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
This role will have an hourly rate between $24-26 per hour with a 5% bonus.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.