E-comm Campaign Specialist
At a Glance:
As a Digital Campaign Specialist, you will work within the China ECOM Team, an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of responsibility. You will be driving CN brand marketing campaigns and ECOM exclusive festivals with a digital lens and overseeing all connected digital touch-points. We are looking for a self-driven personality who can craft digital campaigns and make use of digital channels to engage with consumers, driving brand growth, revenue and retention. With a digital background, you will contribute to a high-performing team with a consumer-centric and data-driven culture at the core, turning your insights into productive initiatives for increased performance.
As you might expect from a sportswear brand, the ECOM team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Develop and implement digital campaigns accordingly to uplift brand awareness and achieve sales goals on each channel
- Manage clear ecom product launch and campaign calendars, lead and drive impactful launches of product and brand campaigns across the digital marketing landscape, ensuring clarity in strategy, objectives and KPIs, production deliverables and rollout as well as overall planning and execution
- Ensure a smooth campaign process and effective coordination across different teams and functions, internal and external stakeholders, such as: brand marketing, acquisition, merchandising, CRM, brand design, channel leader, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Define end-to-end successful customer journeys across the digital marketing funnel
- Keep a pulse on KPIs and provide actionable recommendations to improve results
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Campaigning position connected to Digital Marketing with bold and creative ideas.
- You have beyond exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills and can work effectively across cross-functional teams including digital marketers, growth teams, designers, and content editors within region and global team, internal and external teams.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are comfortable working in a fast-paced and hands-on environment handling multiple projects
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and a good grasp of the role each channel manager owns will be plus
- You are self-motivated and driven to embrace new challenges and committed to continuous learning
- Mother tongue in Chinese Mandarin with strong verbal and written English skills.
What we offer:
A fair and balanced internal recruiting process with an opportunity to learn about other teams, roles and challenges.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.