Visual Merchandising Lead, North America (DTC and B2B Channels)
As On’s Lead of Visual Merchandising for North America, you will play a pivotal role in creating impactful and engaging retail experiences across our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Business-to-Business (B2B) channels, showrooms and events. You will lead a team of visual merchandisers and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to develop and execute VM strategies that elevate our brand and support business expansion.
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategies, guidelines, and principles that align with On’s brand identity, and business objectives.
- Be a visionary leader to your team, providing direction, guidance, and coaching to ensure consistent execution of all VM initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Brand Experience, Marketing, Campaign Design, Retail, Sales and Events teams to understand their goals and translate them into compelling VM concepts.
- Create visually appealing and impactful retail environments through effective space planning, curated product presentation and styling.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, continuously seeking innovative ways to enhance the VM experience to connect with our communities.
- Partner with Retail to monitor and analyse the performance of VM initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- 4-6 years in a management role, with a focus on VM and DTC / B2B retail environments, with proven experience successfully leading and developing a team.
- Bachelor's degree in VM, design, marketing, or other related fields, preferred but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of VM principles, including space planning, product presentation, and visual / product storytelling.
- Proficiency in industry-specific software and tools for VM, such as Adobe Creative Suite. 3d modelling capabilities is a plus but not essential.
- Exceptional creativity and an eye for detail, with the ability to translate brand concepts into exciting and engaging retail experiences.
- You excel in working in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
Meet the team
The North American Marketing Team at On is looking forward to welcoming a new member to our growing team. We spend our days working to creatively bring to life the vision of On - the fastest-growing running brand on the planet. If you're looking for a team that feels more like a family and an opportunity to bring forth an eagerness that can lend itself to a creative, high-growth and entrepreneurial driven culture then we invite you to apply.