Outbound Planning Lead
Lead, Outbound Planning
As On’s Lead, Outbound Planning in the Americas, you will develop and own a granular omni-channel forecast to support proper labor planning for our Warehouse & Distribution teams, ensuring the seamless flow and satistfaction of outbound product to On’s customers. Through an in-depth knowledge of all Wholesale, eCommerce, and Retail orderbook activities at the granular level, you will help to translate & achieve On’s financial targets into actionable unitary forecasts.
- Own & drive an omni-channel compilation of daily, weekly & monthly forecasts, ensuring all stakeholders (Ecomm, Retail, Wholesale, Finance & Logistics) are aligned to the plan
- Partner with Demand Planning, Supply Chain, and distribution teams to create an agile and responsive labor plan
- Track actual sales and forecast accuracy, identifying areas of opportunity for rebalancing/reconciliation and provide insights to optimize future planning
- Monitor the inventory balance across multiple warehouses and model recommendations for rebalancing of order fulfillment as a result of risks identified
- Monitor weeks of supply and excess inventory, proactively identifing risks and opportunities to optimize working capital and presenting excess inventory opportunities to transfer in or out the channel
- Foster continuous improvement initiatives within the logistics team, driving for increased efficiency and accuracy in planning processes
- 3+ years of experience in demand planning, labor planning, and forecasting an omni-channel consumer products business
- You have deep knowledge of Advanced MS Excel and/or other planning tools and a successful trackrecord of building/maintaining forecasts and models
- You have a strong operational mindset with meticulous attention to detail, able to proactively problem-solve, and handle multiple projects concurrently
- You have a deep understanding of data analytics, paired with the ability to use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and drive key initiatives
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which enable you to build meaningful relationships and work seamlessly with other functions, to create an integrated and synchronized logistics ecosystem
- You act as a change agent within organizations, able to thrive in ambiguity and drive results to get things done
As the Americas Logistics team, we ensure a continuous flow of quality products and information that reach the right place and people in the most efficient and timely manner. Guided by a commitment to operational excellence, we put productivity, efficiency, and quality at the core of our operations. We embody data-driven decision-making, adaptability, resilience and a proactive mindset, while consistently challenging the status quo. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, we meticulously analyze and balance current supply and demand dynamics to support our business’ global growth.