3276 - Store Leader, Wuhan SKP
At a Glance:
On’s Direct-to-consumer (DTC) team, as a core part of business, condenses and presents the brand’s commitment and vision to movement. We will face consumers directly, interacting closely with them, conveying On’s brand story and core values and passion for sports. We are committed to providing a passionate, professional, diverse and inclusive experience to every consumer.
Welcome to join On and lead your self-development for a long-term career plan. We look forward to achieving long-term win-win results through our mutual efforts.
You will be in charge of the store’s overall performance and delivering exceptional customer service every day. You will oversee all store related operations including but not limited to store performance, inventory management, customer experience, team leadership as well as all internal team related responsibilities and external partnerships.
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis. You will have the privilege to stay connected with the back-office team and enjoy a flexible working environment.
- Deeply understand On's values and brand philosophy and keep tuned with On's global activities and projects (e.g. sustainable development, athlete stories). Work as a culture role model to drive team understanding and implementation of On culture in day-to-day work.
- Take responsibility for overall store performance, cost, safety, formulate medium and long-term action plans based on annual retail strategy at city and store level, and pilot in an innovative manner to implement these action plans.
- Committed to providing marvelous service to every consumer by elevating operation excellence (FoH&BoH) and building up your store-level Customer Relationship Management plan to stay connected with consumers.
- Setting up and developing a high-performing team, including talent planning, recruitment and training, as well as talent echelon building at store and city levels, timely and candid feedback, etc.
- Effectively conduct cross-functional communication and collaboration, providing consumer insights and market dynamics to simultaneously obtain support in store business and operation to achieve the store's commercial goals.
- Lead different meetings to deepen team’s ’understanding of their work and improve performance, as well as be an active part in cross-functional meetings to get understanding and support.
- Responsible for self-growth and development, and able to proactively formulate your own development action plan with Cluster Lead.
- More than 4 years’ experience in a customer-oriented setting with managerial responsibilities included, positive, optimistic, energetic in the spirit of exploring the unknown.
- You are proactive to listen and provide help and suggestions to others, and are committed to providing consumers with a WOW experience.
- You are willing to receive and give feedback because you believe it is the foundation and motivation for your self-growth.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs.
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, hospitality and communication skills.
- Native Chinese speaker with ability to read and write in English fluently.
- Able to work on weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- A sports lover with regular exercise habits and passion for doing movement, loving to run is a strong plus.
- Retail operational experience in the sports or fashion industry is a strong plus.
Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This role will work in a retail store environment for most of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; kneel; crouch; use hands and fingers; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging, and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where every individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!