Dive right in. Swim with our pod. At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. We’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic platform engineering team. If you are passionate about streamlining software development processes, building reliable CI/CD pipelines, and delivering high-quality software at speed, join us to the Delivery Platform team. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, foster innovation, and drive the success of our products. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, competitive benefits, and ample opportunities for career growth
On a typical day, you'll:
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD pipelines to enable seamless and automated code integration, testing, and deployment processes.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and templates for deploying applications and services across different environments (development, staging, production).
- Implement monitoring solutions to track the health and performance of CI/CD pipelines and applications.
- Ensure consistency and repeatability of deployments through versioning and automation best practices.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to provide insights into the CI/CD pipeline's performance and improvements.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proven hands-on experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and infrastructure management.
- Strong expertise in Kubernetes and containerization technologies.
- Proficiency in Terraform and Helm for Infrastructure-as-Code and Kubernetes deployments.
- Proven hands-on experience with CI/CD tools and technologies (e.g., Github Actions, GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI).
- Solid understanding of version control systems (e.g., Git) and branching strategies.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and practices.
- Knowledge of deployment strategies like Blue-Green, Canary, and Rolling Deployments.
- Expertise in scripting languages like Go, Python, or PowerShell for automation tasks.
- Solid understanding of observability and monitoring practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.