Enterprise Account Executive Australia
Location: Sydney Australia Remote
Dive right in. Swim with our pod. At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Sales team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. In the last two years, we’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Close new Enterprise business opportunities in your region independently and cooperatively
- Negotiate and bring to closure to customer agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target key decision makers in prospect accounts and channel partners in the assigned territory
- Establish and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at CISO level) and partners in the security industry to drive sales strategy and goal attainment
- Cross functionally collaborate with Channel, Sales Engineering Marketing, Sales Operations, Product and Customer Success, to drive engagement at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Report accurate pipeline and sales stage using Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of Cybersecurity enterprise sales experience and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Executive level contacts in the region and prior sales experience hunting net new accounts
- Repeated top performer in your region with stable record with at least 2+ years in each organization or upward growth within the same
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal (yes... words matter….) to adeptly explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques. MEDDIC experience a plus.