Implementation Project Manager
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Are you a project management professional who loves helping clients achieve the impossible?Do you love to "connect the dots" and keep complex projects moving forward?Are you someone who is deeply curious, eager to learn, and comfortable navigating ambiguity?At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our Conversational ATS to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.We’re looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our Client Success team and play a vital role in guiding our clients through the end-to-end implementation process. You'll work with a range of clients, from large enterprise organizations to Fortune 500 companies and some of the world's most beloved brands. With a passion for continuous learning and development, you'll transform the way our clients hire.Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you! In This Role, You Will As a Project Manager on the Client Success team, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of client onboarding projects, from post-sale through to a successful implementation.
- Build strong relationships with our largest and most complex clients, acting as a trusted advisor and project manager throughout implementation.
- Apply Paradox's implementation methodology to ensure consistency in the client experience and expedite the time it takes for our clients to see value from our solutions.
- Develop and manage project plans to deliver the contracted products and services.
- Manage all project timelines, operations, and communications, both internally and with the client. This includes conducting regular status checkpoints, coordinating meetings, providing timely updates, tracking milestones and outstanding tasks, and providing visibility to project risks, dependencies, and potential delays.
- Collaborate with internal Paradox teams to deliver platform configurations, integrate systems, enhance features, and track progress towards timely completion of deliverables.
- Work closely with the client management team to share knowledge and ensure a smooth transition into go-live and ongoing adoption.
- Provide knowledge sharing and mentoring to team members and document processes for continuous improvement.
- Advocate for clients with our product teams, influence roadmap decisions, and suggest improvements in our client onboarding process.
- 4+ years of experience providing Project Management leadership for complex software implementation projects in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of the HR technology industry, including HCM, HRIS, ATS and CRM platforms preferred
- Experience managing multiple, large scale projects at one time
- Experience working with third party vendors and integration partners
- Experience working on implementation projects for companies with 10,000+ employees
- Excellent communication skills across multiple channels with the ability to adjust messaging to his/her audience
- Experience managing a formal project plan using project plan software (MS Project, Smartsheet, Wrike, Financial Force, etc.)
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to lead by influence
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and empathetic approach
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ or Chicago, IL office is strongly preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities