Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Do you want to implement the most innovative recruiting technology on the market and impact the lives of job seekers around the world?Is your superpower taking complex technical requirements and translating them into software solutions?Are you someone who is deeply curious, eager to learn, and comfortable navigating ambiguity?At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our Conversational ATS to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.We're looking for an Implementation Consultant to play a critical role on our Client Success team, supporting the end-to-end client implementation process for our clients. You'll have the opportunity to constantly expand your knowledge and be at the forefront of driving progress for our clients.Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you! In This Role, You Will As an Implementations Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering software implementation projects that range in scope and complexity, leading client configurations from post-sale through launch.
- Provide consultation to clients, supporting all stages of new client onboarding - from understanding their unique needs, challenges, and goals to guiding them on best practices for using our solutions to solve their business challenges, solution design, user acceptance testing, and go live
- In accordance with the project plan, deliver the contracted products and services, applying Paradox's implementation methodology to ensure consistency in the client experience and expedite the time it takes for our clients to see value from our solutions
- Collaborate with internal Paradox teams to deliver platform configurations and track progress towards timely completion of deliverables
- Complete configuration and testing for enterprise clients based on the requirements and design specifications for the client
- Work closely with Client Success Managers/Directors to share knowledge and ensure a smooth transition into go-live and ongoing adoption
- Contribute to large, complex implementation projects in collaboration with Implementation team members
- Provide knowledge sharing and mentoring to team members and document processes for continuous improvement.
- Advocate for clients with our product teams, influence roadmap decisions, and suggest improvements in our client onboarding process.
- 4+ years of experience managing SaaS software implementation projects in a SaaS environment
- Extensive knowledge of the HR technology industry, including HCM, HRIS, ATS and CRM platforms
- Experience administering/implementing software systems for companies with 2,500+ employees
- High attention to detail and strong conscientiousness in project delivery
- Excellent communication skills across multiple channels
- Experience conducting discovery to understand client processes and pain points
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to develop and propose solutions that meet the client’s business needs
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and empathetic approach
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ or Chicago, IL office is strongly preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities