Sales Supervisor (Seasonal) - Bond
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with customers and sustainability we use tech to create a unique interaction between our customers, employees, and the Reformation brand. The Sales Supervisor will help lead and execute all efforts required to achieve individual store goals.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Actively lead by example and inspire others to generate clientele and maximize customer retention through engagement and sustained relationships
- Lead the sales floor to deliver an excellent customer experience through a customer first mindset to build loyal customer relationships
- Contribute to a technology led in-store experience for customers that both surprises and delights them
- Maintain extraordinary customer experience feedback scores on service evaluation through NPS.
- Act as brand ambassador - embody brand values, engage customers on the brand, be knowledgeable in all aspects of this conversation
- Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store through regular cycle counts and overseeing inbound and outbound inventory. Track receiving and removal of products.
- Track metrics for BOH fulfillment, mis-pulls, cycle counts & overall inventory accuracy. Use this information to grow the team further and take action when necessary alongside in-store leadership
- Contribute to Loss Prevention in all areas of the business, set expectations & informally train alongside leadership
- Maintain seamless store operational procedures, maintain weekly workflow.
- Support merchandising presentation strategy and concept standards, lead and train staff as needed
- Provide real-time and weekly feedback on sales, product and allocation to in store leadership based on sell through and customer feedback
- Uphold and lead by example with all policies and procedures
- Display a dedicated approach to motivate and support sales associates
- Onboard new hires while providing in the moment coaching to improve performance of existing associates
- Contribute and lead through training and customer experience programs
- Maintain and manage a professional, healthy, and productive work environment alongside team in store
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 3 years Retail Experience required.
- Experience working with a sales or retail organization and/or operationally intensive business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Driven approach to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for your work and career
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- An effective and expedient problem-solver with a keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small and no task too large
Full Time, Hourly
- Available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, but up to 40 hours per week
- Daily open availability across a full 7 day work week
- Able to work flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, & holidays if required to meet the needs of the business)
- References required
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Vogue, Forbes, Eco-Age
Something looks off?