Store Manager - Broadway Plaza (Walnut Creek)
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with customers and sustainability we use tech to create a unique interaction between our customers, employees, and the Reformation brand. The Store Manager will lead and execute all efforts required to achieve individual store goals.
Reporting to the Regional Director, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Measure and Monitor sales performance taking action to improve business performance when needed.
- Ownership of operational execution of store to achieve necessary revenue targets while balancing budget and expenses
- Use a high level of business acumen to understand the business drivers and opportunities and build solutions.
- Consistently meet and exceed store sales goals.
- Drive the execution of an elevated client experience acting as a brand ambassador - embody brand values, engage customers on the brand and share the stories of Reformation with a focus on educating on sustainability.
- Lead the sales floor and deliver an excellent customer experience through a customer first mindset to build loyal client relationships
- Assist customers and monitor client interaction with the team and technology, provide in the moment coaching for continuous improvement
- To create an optimal balance of sales and service by having the right people, in the right place at the right time through effective scheduling while achieving payroll goals
- Deliver and maintain extraordinary customer experience NPS scores.
- Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store. Lead & train the team in store to ensure consistent deliverables.
- Contribute to Loss Prevention in all areas of the business, set expectations & own training for the store team.
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization.
- Lead merchandising presentation and concept standards utilizing retail & product reporting to regularly strategize for the customer experience and productivity of the business.
- Provide real-time and weekly feedback on product and sales performance to corporate partners to influence allocations and the success of the business
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times, train support staff and develop talent in visual and digital merchandising
- To manage the day-to-day performance of the retail teams, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
- Accountable for hiring, training and development of the store team across all areas of the business.
- Provide performance feedback to ensure growth, change and results Understand current culture and areas for improvement, work with Regional Director for constant improvement through activations, recognition, and thorough communication
- Own Reviews / Development Plans / Disciplinary Action and Corrective Action for the team
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years Retail Experience required.
- Minimum of 4 years Retail Management Experience required.
- Experience working with a sales or retail organization and/or operationally intensive business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross functional team environment setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, adhering to processes and systems to maximize team and business results, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
Full Time, Salaried
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Daily open availability across a full 7 day work week
- Able to work flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, & holidays if required to meet the needs of the business)
- Understanding of Retail Labor Laws
- GSuite experience a plus
- References required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- 401K with company match
- Clothing discount
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Vogue, Forbes, Eco-Age
Something looks off?