Assistant Store Manager - Georgetown
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Assistant Store Manager:
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with customers and sustainability we use tech to create a unique interaction between our customers, employees, and the Reformation brand. The Assistant Manager will help lead and execute all efforts required to achieve individual store goals.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Measure and Monitor sales performance taking action to improve business performance when needed.
- Consistently meet and exceed store sales goals.
- Drive the execution of an elevated client experience acting as a brand ambassador - embody brand values, engage customers on the brand and share the stories of Reformation with a focus on educating on sustainability.
- Lead the sales floor and deliver an excellent customer experience through a customer first mindset to build loyal client relationships
- Assist customers and monitor client interaction with the team and technology, provide in the moment coaching for continuous improvement
- Create an optimal balance of sales and service by having the right people, in the right place at the right time through effective scheduling while achieving payroll goals
- Deliver and maintain extraordinary customer experience NPS scores.
- Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store. Lead and train the team in store to ensure consistent deliverables.
- Contribute to Loss Prevention in all areas of the business, set expectations and own training for the store team.
- Assist in ownership of operational execution of store to achieve necessary revenue targets
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Assist in merchandising presentation and concept standards utilizing retail and product reporting to regularly strategize for the customer experience and productivity of the business.
- Provide real-time and weekly feedback on product and sales performance to Store Manager to influence allocations and the success of the business.
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times, train support staff and develop talent in visual and digital merchandising.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day performance of the retail teams, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
- Assist in hiring, training and development of the store team across all areas of the business.
- Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store. Lead & train the team in store to ensure consistent deliverables.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 4 years Retail Management Experience required.
- Experience working with a sales or retail organization and/or operationally intensive business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, adhering to processes and systems to maximize team and business results, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- The skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- A proactive sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Driven approach to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for your work and career that inspires others
- Excellent communicator and team player with a passion for people
- An effective and expedient problem-solver, strong business acumen with a keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small and no task too large
Full Time, Salaried
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Daily open availability across a full 7 day work week
- Able to work flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, & holidays if required to meet the needs of the business)
- Understanding of Retail Labor Laws
- GSuite experience a plus
- References required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- 401K with company match
- Clothing discount
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Something looks off?