Quality Assurance Auditor
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
The Quality Assurance Auditor performs inspection and testing of all inbound garments and returned merchandise to ensure quality standards and procedures are met. This position is also responsible for conducting vendor audits and evaluations which may take place at the vendor specific locations.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products
- Participate in internal/external assessments and audits as required
- Conduct routine and non-routine audit reports of inbound garments, returned merchandise and finished goods to meet established standards
- Receive and inspect returned merchandise
- Identify quality issues and recommend solutions
- Prepare and write product specification sheets
- Supply quality data necessary for regulatory submissions, as needed
- Travel within Greater Los Angeles area to vendor locations when needed
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Quality Control or similar role in apparel industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic mathematical skills; addition, subtraction and multiplication
- Understanding of garment measuring and construction, ability to read a standard tape measure
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and/or overtime as needed\
Essential Physical Abilities:
Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. for short distances. Perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, standing for long periods of time, as well as bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pulling and pushing. Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain).
- Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
- Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Fashionista and Business of Fashion
Something looks off?