Associate Production Manager
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Associate Production Manager
Reformation is looking for an Associate Production Manager to join our Production team. This person will manage the production process for all denim in our Supply Chain and work closely with cross-functional teams in implementing systems & technologies to support our time to market & cost targets. Always having quality, cost, and speed in mind when making decisions.
What you'll do:
- Strong understanding of the life cycle and development of the denim product category
- Oversee product supply chain from approved PP sample to Indc
- Manage communication to our factory partners of wash and costing from approved PP sample to Indc
- Ensure all timelines are being met in accordance with our calendar
- Develop and maintain strong communication and relationships with vendors
- Daily communication with overseas and domestic partners to ensure the product is being made according to designs intent and technical specifications
- Update and maintain vendor WIPs to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide weekly reports to cross-functional teams to include but not limited to delays, QC issues
- Management of all PO’s within our ERP system for accuracy from initiation to PO received, including updating colorway status from approved PP sample to Indc
- Communicate all approvals and rejections from Design to factory partners and wash house
- Review and approval of 3rd Party inspection reports, working with the vendor to ensure inspection is done on time for HOD. Hold vendor accountable for failed reports including QC done at our warehouse
- Schedule and approve quotes with freight forwarders for upcoming shipments, working with vendors to obtain packing lists to secure space on flights or vessels for on-time delivery.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in a production management role. (i.e., lead-times, transit times, garment and fabric construction, and apparel manufacturing operations) both overseas and domestic
- Woven Garment Product Knowledge
- Computer proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Effective project management, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent time management/project skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Something looks off?