Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Inventory Managers are self-starters able to work in an autonomous environment. They’re analytical thinkers willing to use data and root cause analysis to drive his/her decisions. He/She will be responsible for the implementation and design of inventory tracking systems to optimize our processes and procedures.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and motivate 10+ reports ensuring inventory and location accuracy > 98%
- Monitor and analyze inventory performance metrics, such as fill rates and accuracy, and take corrective actions as needed
- Perform and manage cycle counts to ensure inventory and location accuracy
- Design and implement tools and processes to optimize inventory control procedures
- Help and/or assign team members to locate missing items to fulfill orders
- Utilize our warehouse management system (WMS) to track and manage inventory transactions
- Maintain accurate supply levels to meet customer demand
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments for Finance
- Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies and communicate findings with team members
- Monitor associates’ attendance, behavior, and metrics. Providing coaching according to Refs policies and procedures
- Uphold all OSHA regulations and safety programs to ensure a safe work environment
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, fulfillment environment required
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Flexible, punctual, and reliable. Able to work 10-hour shifts and weekends
- Knowledge of Lean, JIT, and 5S principles a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel to merge and analyze information from separate sources. Experience with VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables is a must.
- Data-driven decision maker
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Computers
- Ability to bend, lift, open, and move product up to 30 lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status