Senior Treasury Accountant
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Senior Treasury Accountant
As Senior Treasury Accountant you will be responsible for all bank reconciliations, assisting with treasury-related functions, company credit cards, occupancy reporting, and preparing various month-end close journal entries, reconciliations and reporting in accordance with GAAP
What You’ll Do:
- Perform month-end close process including general ledger journal entries and account reconciliations in compliance with SOX and GAAP regulations
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and related journal entries
- Assist with treasury functions: positive pay for weekly check runs, processing all electronic payments and verifying vendor banking information
- Record company credit card related activity and related journal entries
- Prepare monthly accruals for corporate and retail occupancy and related reports
- Prepare ADHOC schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Assist with preparing schedules for the external audits
- Coordinate cross-functional research to reconcile significant financial variances
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Excel – Pivot Tables / V-lookup
- 3-5 years of relevant general accounting experience
- Large-scale ERP experience, NetSuite Oracle, Quickbooks, etc. a big plus
- Strong ability to problem solve, gather and analyze relevant information, and help with recommendations for resolutions
- Ability to multi-task and drive actions to completion to meet all deadlines
- Must be able to collaborate and build positive relationships both within Finance as well as cross-functionally, to effectively make recommendations, and drive process improvements
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status