Project Manager, Facilities
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Project Manager, Facilities
Reformation is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Project Manager Facilities to oversee and manage our facilities and infrastructure development, maintenance, and improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Project Management: Plan, coordinate, and manage all facilities-related projects, including renovations, expansions, and maintenance. Develop project budgets, timelines, and scope of work. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Support for Retail Stores: This position is to ensure that facility projects, maintenance tasks, and ad-hoc support requirements for retail stores are managed effectively. This includes coordinating various aspects of facility management to maintain smooth store operations.
- Third-Party Facilities Management: You will manage a third-party facilities management system Service Channel overseeing, and managing budgets and quality standards.
- Communication and Updates: You'll proactively communicate with the retail store teams, providing updates on facility-related issues, status, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Effective communication is crucial to keeping the retail teams informed.
- Preventative Maintenance: You will assist in scheduling preventative maintenance for all retail stores using the Service Channel, ensuring that maintenance tasks are carried out to prevent issues and maintain store functionality.
- Budget Management: Developing and overseeing the store budget for repairs and maintenance is a key responsibility. Adhering to expense guidelines and looking for cost optimization is important.
- Monthly Reviews: Supporting monthly retail operating expense (OpEx) reviews with the Finance team is essential, as this helps identify areas for cost optimization and efficiency improvements.
- New Store Openings: Supporting new store openings is part of the role, facilitating the transition from Retail Development/General Contractor (GC) to Retail Operations.
- Brand and Sustainability: Ensuring that elements used in stores balance brand identity, sustainability goals, and budget constraints is important to maintain the brand's image.
- Store Manager Support: Direct communication with store managers is necessary to address their facility-related needs, offer support, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Training: Providing facilities operations training for the store manager team as needed helps ensure that store staff can handle basic facilities-related tasks.
- Corporate Facilities: Supporting corporate facilities, including the corporate offices and Distribution Center, to ensure safety is part of the job.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ year of relevant facilities operation experience in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Positive and supportive, the ability to prioritize, work independently and manage multiple projects/priorities across multiple locations
- Lead and implement SAAS applications
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Sense of urgency
- Strong execution and follow-up ability
- Ability to travel to visit store locations.
- PMP certification preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status