Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for guiding merchandising and in-store presentation at our retail locations. This role plays a key part in supporting daily store visual operations to create an inspiring and transformational experience for our customers. This role is highly collaborative and partners with a variety of cross functional teams.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with HQ and Store Leadership teams to manage the in-store presentation and brand experience while allowing the team to prioritize the customer
- Take a visionary approach to customer experience, in-store marketing and merchandising, fostering a creative community that delivers a compelling store environment and drives results
- Mentor the team to provide seamless customer experience using technology tools, prioritizing omni services through all channels to exceed customer expectations
- Create an inclusive environment by representing and amplifying all points of view, actively listening and soliciting feedback
- Set clear objectives and expectations by coaching team on KPI’s and demonstrating how visual presentation impacts results
- Support Store Managers and field leaders in onboarding new talent while investing in the internal team
- Collaborate with Brand and Marketing teams to communicate standards effectively tothe field
- Oversee visual direction from conception to execution
- Adhere tol budgets and timelines when creating and implementing strategies
- Analyze business weekly using company reporting tools to identify product opportunities
- Collaborate with field teams on effective shipment processing, utilizing processing and analytics to maximize new products
- Contribute to a customer first philosophy
- Provide ongoing feedback to HQ and Field partners, submit store environment photos to highlight merchandising updates
- Maintain consistent weekly communication with leadership to ensure completion of directives and projects
- Embraces a culture of development through deepened relationships with the Field Leaders and store teams.
- Contributes to positive team morale by living our values
What you’ll need:
- Passionate about the Reformation brand
- 3 years of store visual merchandising experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft and Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- Proven team player with leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status