Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
As the Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for reconciling customer refunds and processing exception-based adjustments as well as assisting with month-end by preparing various month-end close journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting in accordance with GAAP.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform month-end close process including general ledger journal entries and account reconciliations in compliance with SOX and GAAP regulations.
- Reconcile sales against payment processors to accurately recognize and record revenue.
- Work with Customer Service to process exception-based refunds to customers.
- Assist with processing various business filings such as state sales tax.
- Prepare ad hoc schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Assist with preparing schedules for external audits.
- Set up and manage vendors in NetSuite.
- Receive and record Accounts Receivable payments for wholesale customers.
- Follow up on outstanding customer invoices as they become past due; make collection calls as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Excel – Pivot Tables / V-lookup
- 0-1+ years’ experience in accounting, analysis
- Large-scale ERP experience QuickBooks, NetSuite Oracle Etc. a big plus
- Strong ability to problem solve, gather and analyze relevant information, and help with recommendations for resolutions
- Ability to multi-task and drive actions to completion to meet all deadlines
- Must be able to collaborate and build positive relationships both within Finance as well as cross-functionally, to effectively make recommendations, and drive process improvements
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status