Customer Strategy Intern
Who We Are:
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
Customer Strategy Intern
What you’ll do:
As an intern, you’ll work as a part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business problems. You’ll spend your summer closely embedded with our Customer Insights & Analytics team & own a part of our team’s OKR for the year – Increasing Successful First Orders. We know first impressions matter, so the customer team is working to improve all aspects of customers’ first order experience with Reformation.
Your summer project is likely to cover:
- You will be responsible for measuring the business & customer experience impact of changes to our packaging. You’ll partner with the Customer & Business Intelligence teams to determine which changes have been most successful & make recommendations for how to move forward. This evaluation should account for changes in quantitative data (e.g., customer value, retention), qualitative feedback from customers, and the operational lift/costs of bringing these changes to life.
- Own the design & implementation of a new pilot program related to first-order success based on past analysis/research from the customer team. This might include determining which customers should be targeted with a specific program/offer, partnering with operational, tech, or production partners to execute the pilot, and defining & measuring success metrics.
- For each piece of the project you own, you may need to also perform ad-hoc customer research and/or analytics to deep dive into identified issues or potential opportunities to round out your recommendations.
What you’ll need:
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program as a first year student (preferred) or a 4-year undergraduate program as a third or fourth-year student, with a preference for quantitative majors (e.g., business, economics, statistics)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - you are thoughtful about choosing the right approach, execute your analysis proficiently, & can communicate the most important insights clearly to different audiences
- A kind and empathetic partner who enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A deep curiosity and a desire to challenge conventional wisdom
Benefits & Perks
- Intern orientation and experience supported by the People team
- Dedicated mentors throughout the intern project
- At least 2x/month intern engagement opportunities (e.g. Executive speakers, networking sessions, trainings)
- Clothing discounts, dog-friendly office, company events and much more
- Mission-based company and a casual and entrepreneurial work environment
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status