Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Who We Are
From search to keys, Remine is revolutionizing the home-buying experience by developing a seamless product suite and digital real estate journey. We’re a fast-growing technology company that serves over 1,000,000 real estate professionals in both North America and Canada. Today, our best-in-class technology efficiently connects mortgage lenders, agents, and consumers in one streamlined experience.
At Remine, our core platform and data products deliver powerful insights and predictive analytics on top of our geospatial applications. We build products for both web and mobile to deliver visualizations and search capabilities for real estate agents, brokers, and experts. Our platform and products support large-scale data sources, processing near-real time updates from a large number of sources. With structured and unstructured data, our data ingestion pipelines, data processing capabilities, and extensive front-end displays provide our users globally the capability to search, label, and track changing datasets as they come in for the real estate arena.
As an Account Executive at Remine, you will be responsible for generating new client relations and fostering relationships in the Real Estate space in North America. The ideal sales professional will have domain expertise with the ability to foster new relationships with multiple stakeholders in MLS, Real Estate boards and associations.
As a member of the Remine’s enterprise sales team, you will be the first point of contact and should have a client solution focused approach, with the capability to develop a deep understanding of prospective accounts and the tenacity to continually develop new business.
To excel in this role you will need a proven track record of identifying new business opportunities, securing new accounts and exceeding sales targets.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned revenue quota and objectives
- Track client interactions and actions in our CRM platform
- Collaborate with account managers to maximize customer satisfaction
- Be a Remine solutions expert
- Build strong relationships at the MLS, Board and Association level with strategic decision-makers and influencers to structure creative strategic licenses with those partners
- Maintain current relationships, collaborate with account managers toward renewing existing agreements, stabilizing at risk contracts and ensuring zero churn.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and sales plans
- Negotiate detailed legal contracts
- Coordinate and conduct detailed product demonstrations through webinars.
- Show persistence in building and managing a pipeline
- Attend key industry events such as REALTOR® conferences, MLS events, and state-level events in the U.S. and Canada that are attended by customers to cultivate relationships and promote the organization.
- Share industry knowledge and customer discovery insights with internal stakeholders
What we are looking for
- Minimum 6- 9 years of experience in Sales, Account Executive, Business Development roles working with the Real Estate Technology industry, selling software solutions to MLSs, Boards and Associations
- Extensive knowledge of MLS platform software solutions
- A proven successful track record developing and driving growth initiatives and identifying business opportunities to develop strategies
- Past proven success in prospecting, building sales pipelines, converting new accounts and achieving quotas.
- Extensive sales experience, a strong eye for business, and a solid financial grounding
- Hands on experience in managing complex enterprise-wide sales
- Established business relationships in the industry is a bonus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who you are
- Consumer-focused: your experience in real estate puts you into the mindset of our target audience.
- A T-shaped individual: your direct, tactical experience in real estate coupled with your sales experience allows you to drive innovation and engage all stakeholders involved in building a book of business.
- Trailblazer: We believe in autonomy and moving fast; you have self-motivation to navigate uncharted territory. You don’t get bogged down by the establishment and aren’t afraid to innovate where innovation has seemingly run its course.
- Excellent communication ability: You can jump in any room, talk to any stakeholder, and build relationships with anyone. Our team is spread across many states, Canada and domain-specific languages. You will help us blend the different perspectives at Remine.
- Prefer simple over complex: Passion for building effective sales plans with the ability to close new deals in a highly regulated domain.
- A chance to work with a diverse & collaborative team.
- Remote-first work culture
- Unlimited PTO
- 14 paid holidays annually
- Terrific 401(k) plan
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision
Remine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.