Senior Full Stack Engineer
United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Senior Full Stack Developers at Remine are provided large amounts of autonomy. This affords our team the ability to inject creativity and beauty into everything they do. However, with great power comes great responsibility, so we swing open the doors of transparency. We invite everyone throughout Remine to see what we do. This allows us to set a high bar of accountability to each other as well as the company as a whole. For this type of culture to become infectious, you must have a certain mindset.
- Look both ways before you cross the street (i.e. planning is paramount)
- Always leave the campground cleaner than you found it (i.e. commitment to quality & testing)
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships (i.e. accountability to team over self)
- Nostalgia is an illness for those who haven't realized that today is tomorrow's nostalgia (i.e. no decision is sacred)
- Not only our actions but also our omissions become our destiny (i.e. transparency ensures effective development)
- Control leads to compliance; autonomy leads to engagement (i.e. anti-ivory tower leadership model)
- Strong engineering or development background
- Familiarity with data structures, cloud systems, front-end frameworks, and other tools
- At least 5 years of software development
- Ability to lead Agile processes including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Experience with AWS cloud systems
- Worked with Postgres, Elasticsearch, and/or Snowflake
- Familiarity with build systems, Gitlab, Confluence, JIRA
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Remote-first with access to shared spaces
- Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
Company & Product Detail
- Our core platform and data products deliver powerful insights and predictive analytics on top of our geospatial applications. We build products that empower the Real Estate Agent journey through workflow, visualizations, and search capabilities.
- Our platform and products support large-scale data sources, processing near-real-time updates from a large number of sources. With structured and unstructured data, our data ingestion pipelines, data processing capabilities, and extensive front-end displays provide our users globally the capability to search, label, and track changing datasets as they come in for the real estate arena.
Remine is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.