Recruiter: Jose Ampie
Hiring Manager: Erin Pierpoint
Req No: 5194
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Recruiting Manager, you will lead the local talent acquisition team (full cycle recruiters, technical recruiters and recruiting coordinators), lead Interview Training, own sourcing and recruitment, and ensure that lead generation requirements and hiring goals are achieved.
- Participate in conversations with the business when the topic is broader than Recruiting.
- Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement. Build plans with consistent control to deliver expected outcomes.
- Act as a change agent role model, is curious and set expectations with others.
- Demonstrate ability to search, and engage passive talent using a variety of sourcing and networking methods. Recommend and attend community events.
- Facilitate Interview Training to local managers to ensure understanding of hiring process.
- Lead high-volume recruitment for our customer success site in Managua.
- Guide hiring teams on “how to source” and use networks. Promote recruiting culture.
- Partner with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Develop and motivate recruiting team on their customer focus, recruiting expertise, completion of performance goals.
- 3+ years of experience leading recruiting teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of Talent Acquisition (recruiting and sourcing).
- Ability to work in a global, matrix organization.
- Experience Leading Interview Training.
- High English fluency.
- Leadership skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- In Site Subsidized Meals.
- Birthday Program.
- Employee Discount Catalog (Eyewear, Entertainment, Lodging, Food, Beauty, Shipping).
- Payroll Deductions Benefits (Eyewear, Book Stores and Department Store Membership).
- Premium Language Bonus.
- Annual Salary Review.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Premium Language Bonus.
- Private Life Insurance.
- Remitly Wellness Program (Modern Health App, Lactation Room, Nutritionist, Phycologist, On site Clinic and Remitly Doctor).
- Continuous Learning Tools & Certification programs.
- Loyalty Award.
- Reduced Working Hours per Week (from 48 to 40).
- Two consecutive days off.
- Benefits established by law (13th Month, Vacations, Seniority, INSS, Paid leave for Marriage, Bereavement, Paternity, Maternity, Lactation, etc.).
We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Something looks off?