Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly is looking for an inventive and customer centric Executive Assistant to join our team. This role will report to the Sr EBP in support of the CEO's office and project/ event coordination for the management team. This is an opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup by providing seamless support to the Executive Leadership Team. This position is based in Seattle with a minimum of two days in the office per week. Further discretion should be used for events and critical onsite meetings.
- Assist in scheduling external and internal meetings across multiple teams and time zones while avoiding conflicts and helping manage time effectively.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Partner with Sr EBP in managing weekly EBP team meetings, monthly moral events, offsites and communication that facilitates administrative collaboration and development
- Coordinate cross team events and logistics related to goal planning, all company meetings, team offsites.
- Help create efficient repeatable processes through template creation, collaboration site management - including wiki and share drive management.
- Track and promote completion of important deliverables, following up on outstanding items
- Support logistics and work back schedules for quarterly processes such annual performance reviews, strategy planning and key dates
- Help with creation and implementation of employee engagement plans, with a focus on employee recognition, DEI, and workplace belonging
- Organize and prioritize time sensitive information to ensure action required is addressed
- Manage coordination and submission of expense reports, invoices, and POs
- You have 3+ years experience managing complex calendars
- Alignment to our mission and values
- You empathize with others and overcome challenges by assuming best intentions and engaging direct communication
- Experience working with senior management and collaborating across departments, up to and including c-level executives
- You can interact with internal and external partners and vendors
- Experience driving items independently in an ambiguous, high-growth organization
- You have a working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools - Google suite, Slack, Box, and Microsoft Office
- Curiosity to learn new ways of doing things to implement solutions
- You handle confidential information with discretion and sound judgment
- Flexible time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $ 64,000-$76,500. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.