Program Manager, Finance Enablement
Program Manager, Finance Enablement
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Program Manager to work with cross functional teams and enable Finance to support new and changing initiatives. You will work with global stakeholders across the company to ensure that the Finance PMO function provides the support to meet evolving business needs and create value to our customers.The Program Manager, Finance Enablement will report to the Principal Program Manager, Finance Enablement within the Finance Transformation department. This role is fully remote or in-person.
- Work closely with Product and supporting teams to understand initiative objectives and operational requirements to ensure initiative success; including but not limited to:
- Intaking new and change initiatives from the business and assisting in the prioritization for the one-finance team
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams to understand and translate initiative objectives and requirements to ensure alignment as a liaison between the business and supporting teams such as, finance, legal, compliance, and risk
- In connection with team level program managers, gather and identify requirements, monitor major milestones, dependencies, and risks for key projects across the business portfolio of initiatives to ensure deliverables are completed on time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in building and maintaining initiative progress and reporting dashboards
- Assist in leading operational excellence projects that span people, process, and technology through initiatives focused on fostering a culture where management and employees are invested in business outcomes and are empowered to implement and own change in alignment with the company’s strategic long-term objectives
- Continuously identify and develop methods to improve process efficiency, close operational gaps, reduce risk and rework, and identify opportunities to unblock business growth and scale
- Track and report on performance metrics on all the above via an OKR framework.
- Exercise strong problem solving and communication skills with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in project or program management preferably working with product teams
- Experience influencing across partner groups to do what’s best for stakeholders
- Experience communicating and collaborating with stakeholders and senior leaders
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to understand and manage dependencies
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management tools is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in English is required
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.