Real Time Analyst
Recruiter: Jose Ampie
Hiring Manager: Kevin Pena
Req ID: 5222
The Real-Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for real time monitoring, tracking, documenting, communicating and reporting on multiple channels/lines of business, ensuring we have the correct assignment of agents as compared to the forecasted volume of incoming tasks to meet service levels.
- Intraday Management of Resources
- Real-time monitoring of all queues, making adjustments to task allocations driven by real-time trends
- Real-time monitoring of agents, ensuring adherence to their schedules, handling pending time-off requests and schedule changes, checking and flagging them according to their performance in terms of thresholds set for ACW, Hold Time, ATTR, ASA, etc.
- Tracking attrition, absenteeism, and unproductive hours
- Planning and scheduling off-production events (e.g. training, meeting, etc.)
Reports & Analysis
- Build, maintain, and prepare hourly, intraday/end-of- day, weekly, and monthly reports while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Analyze real-time volume trends and make staffing adjustments to ensure service level and productivity/efficiency goals are met.Act as Point of Contact (POC)
- First POC for any escalations, outages, system issues or any other production impacting situations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operations, IT, HR and other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the production environment.
- Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree (preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field).
- At least 2 years’ experience on the job role (preferably in a multi-channel contact center environment)
- Ability to understand, manage and report metrics like Service Level, Occupancy, Utilization, Staffing etc.
- Ability to work with statistical models involving Erlang-C. Expected to apply these to practical staffing situations.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, decisiveness, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be assertive and proactive in solving staffing problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast-paced and shifting priority environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel; SQL, Power BI or Tableau proficiency are a plus
- Experience working with tools like InContact, Desk, or Olark is a plus
- Schedule flexibility
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.