Technical Program Manager II
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about Information Security and Technical Program Management? Do you want choice in how you work (#LI-Hybrid)? If so, we are looking for a TPM II to work with the Application Security team to promote the Security Program, communicate program goals and track status against important metrics across teams. You will lead the development of new capabilities and help the Security Program improve, creating impactful outcomes for Remitly and our customers by using data to help inform decisions.
You have technical project management experience, with a focus on working across and influencing teams to achieve Security related outcomes. You will report to our Director, Technical Program Management but be embedded within the Application Security team and you will partner with many team members across Product & Engineering organizations.
- Engage with multiple partners to coordinate threat detection prioritization, visibility and capability planning.
- Establish credibility and maintain relationships with partner teams (Security, Engineering, IT, Legal, and Audit).
- Define and report on metrics to track threat detection and response coverage and capability growth.
- Manage projects, roadmaps and plans for the Application Security team.
- Improve processes and documentation for the Application Security team.
- 3+ years of technical program management experience in information security.
- Experience managing across multiple teams to achieve Security outcomes.
- In depth working knowledge of at least one security domain (e.g. D&R, AppSec, CorpSec).
- Experience making trade-off decisions in information security.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching.
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees.
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $94,400 - $118,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.