Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is looking for a seasoned growth marketing marketer to lead our programmatic programs within our EMEA & APAC marketing team. We are a group of marketers and creatives who power the growth of the European and Asia-Pacific business. Some of us are generalists, some are specialists, but all of us are passionate about serving our customers. You will define and own the strategy, ensuring it is delivered in-line with KPIs and business objectives. You will ensure all channels are aligned with our other marketing activity and have a clear plan for future growth.
We are looking for someone with extensive hands-on experience managing programmatically bought media. You will have worked in-house or at an agency and have proven experience growing these programs in a previous role from strategy to execution. Ideally for complex brands who operate across multiple countries and languages. You will be based in the UK, reporting to the Head of EMEA & APAC Growth Marketing.
- Develop and own our programmatic buying strategy across display, video and audio, with a focus on achieving high levels of efficient growth
- Ensuring programmatic activity is aligned with other channels as part of our overall media strategy
- Help recommend a marketing technology stack which allows for long-term growth of programmatic activity
- Make best use of data to support and target campaigns, delivering highly relevant messaging to customers
- Set KPIs against business objectives and report on delivery of results. Use results data and hypothesis testing to continually optimise campaigns and inform new plans
- Lead Programmatic innovation within the team and the effective use of relevant tools, identifying new BETAs and data sources to drive our programmatic offering forward
- Stay on top of industry trends and techniques, always looking for 'what's next' while Identifying new marketing opportunities and developing test plans
- Partner with peers across the wider Global Marketing team including creative, analytics, the Americas growth team, and product to plan and manage activity
- Deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, with experience planning and buying self-serve programmatic through some of the following platforms; DV360, TTD, Amazon, Yahoo etc
- Deep understanding of marketing technology. You understand the challenges involved with measurement of programmatic activity and have experience designing and implementing a technology stack that allows for long-term growth
- Proven experience managing campaigns to multiple KPIs from awareness to response, with experience of attribution, conversion tracking, and optimising towards strict KPIs
- Strong appreciation of the marketing funnel, and the relationship with specific tactics with clear POVs on tracking, attribution, ad fraud, cookie windows, etc.
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting, with a desire to understand the customer
- Agency and stakeholder management experience across programmatic buying
- Experience partnering with creative teams, marketing, product, and technology teams to build and use tools to ensure marketing at scale
- Deep knowledge of performance media and analytics (can turn data into a story)
- English language skills are necessary, additional languages are beneficial
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learning benefit
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.